It’s that time of the year.
You’ve probably drank or ate too much and now you’ll start a new year with new goals.
To help you along the way we’ve gathered a couple of good quotes to keep in mind, and of course added our own favourite.
We expect 2018 to be an awesome year and much is in the doing. Keep a look-out here on WoS where we will share some secrets in the near future concerning the development of swimrun as a sport.
See you around!
/The WoS Team
- Do more swimrun
-The WoS Team
- Just do it
- And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.
-Rainer Maria Rilke
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instil in us.
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you a better man.
- A runner must run with dreams in his heart, not money in his pocket.
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and moulding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
- Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
- Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
- The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race.